A collection of daydreams, vintage things rediscovered, vivid colors of orange, tunes that I fancy, and a love of homemade.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Pintrest
There's a new website to check out called Pintrest. It's an exploration of visual collections. Pintrest is a fun way to discover new things and to get inspired by people who share your interests. I can organize things I find across the web and "pin" them to my customized virtual pinboard. So far, I'm having a blast and I truly am inspired by what I have found so far. My categories include: yummy food inspiration, natural beauty products, the latest and greatest beauty products I've been swooning over, vintage fashion eye candy, new decorating ideas for my home, and fun sewing projects that look absolutely dreamy.What do you think of Pintrest? Care to share your latest finds? Don't forget to add me! username: tflahart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment